A healthy banana bread recipe that is easy to make and is moist, has no refined sugar, and can be easily made into muffins! This whole wheat banana bread is made with coconut oil and with chocolate chips!
- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare 9×5 loaf pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk mashed bananas and eggs until combined.
- Mix in oil, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir to combine.
- Add in any mix-ins – chocolate chips, nuts, etc.
- Pour into greased bread loaf pan.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Category: Snack, Dessert
Keywords: healthy banana bread, banana bread, healthy breakfast, whole wheat baking, healthy baking