Healthy Berry Baked Oatmeal is perfect for busy mornings, comes together in less than one hour, and is made with healthy ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Prepare 9×9 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Combine oats, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt in large bowl.
- In smaller bowl, whisk 2 eggs.
- Add in almond milk, maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla to eggs.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry. Pour into prepared dish.
- Add fruit on top (some will sink- that’s ok!)
- Bake for 45-48 minutes or until golden.
- Top with peanut butter, maple syrup, more fruit, whipped cream, or any desired topping.
- Category: Gluten-free, Grain-free, Dairy-free
- Cuisine: Breakfast