This simple, delicious Healthy Blueberry Banana Muffins recipe is sure to create the best blueberry muffins you’ve ever had! Made with whole wheat flour, cinnamon, and fresh blueberries, these treats are moist, healthy, and perfectly fluffy.
- Preheat oven to 375F and prepare muffin tin with spray or liners.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a large bowl, mash bananas until smooth. Whisk in eggs, coconut oil, honey, and vanilla until combined.
- Fold in flour, careful not to over- mix.
- Mix blueberries with flour, then gently fold into batter.
- Use an ice cream scoop or measuring cup to scoop into prepared muffin tin.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Category: breakfast, whole-wheat, healthy muffins
Keywords: healthy blueberry muffins, muffin recipe, whole wheat