- Preheat oven to 375F and prepare muffin tin with spray or liners.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a large bowl, mash bananas until smooth. Whisk in eggs, coconut oil, honey, and vanilla until combined.
- Fold in flour, careful not to over- mix.
- Mix blueberries with flour, then gently fold into batter.
- Use an ice cream scoop or measuring cup to scoop into prepared muffin tin.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Category: breakfast, whole-wheat, healthy muffins