Healthy Blueberry Cobbler is a decadent dessert that’s vegan-friendly, gluten free, and full of flavor. Requiring just 10 minutes of prep time, this is a must-try dish that you’re guaranteed to love!
- 4 cups fresh blueberries (or frozen)
- 2 tbsps maple syrup
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp arrowroot powder (or cornstarch) – this is optional but recommended. it will be more liquidy without!
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, mix together blueberries, maple syrup, lemon juice, and vanilla. Then add arrowroot starch and toss blueberries.
- Spoon berries into an 8×8 inch pan, leaving juice in bowl behind.
- In another bowl, mix together oats, walnuts, almond flour, and salt.
- Stir in maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla until well combined.
- Spread cobbler topping on top of blueberries until most of the blueberries are covered.
- Bake in oven for 40-45 minutes or until topping is golden brown.
- Let cool for 15 minutes before eating. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
- Category: dessert, gluten-free
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: healthy blueberry crisp, cobbler, gluten free dessert, healthy dessert