- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup vegan butter, cubed (can use regular)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
Optional Glaze (not paleo!)
- 1.5 cups powdered sugar
- 2–3 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 375F
- In a large bowl, mix almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add butter, and use a pastry cutter or two knives to blend until the dough is small crumbs. You want it all to be combined, as if you were making a pie crust. If it’s too dry, add in a little bit of ice cold water.
- In a small bowl, mix maple syrup, egg, and vanilla.
- Add wet to dry and stir until dough like consistency.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Place dough on parchment lined baking sheet and form into round shape.
- Cut into 6 equal pieces and separate on sheet.
- Bake for 22-27 minutes or until slightly golden brown.
- While baking, whisk together glaze ingredients and drizzle onto completely cooled scones.