- In a bowl, mix together almond flour, peanut butter, salt*, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Roll into balls and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, melt chocolate chips and coconut oil on 30 second increments in the microwave.
- Once melted, use a fork to lower the balls into the chocolate, covering 2/3 of the ball in chocolate. Lift the balls back out and place on tray. Repeat until all are dipped.
- Place balls in fridge for at least 15 minutes before eating.
- Store in fridge.
* You can also use oat flour, however there will be an adjustment for amount. Start with 3/4 cup and add more as needed until you are able to roll into balls.