- Preheat oven to 350F and line 8×8 with parchment paper or nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, combine oat flour, rolled oats, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk together almond butter, coconut oil, and coconut sugar.
- Whisk in two eggs and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir until well combined. Fold in 1/2 of the Cadbury eggs.
- Pour and press evenly into bottom of baking dish. Top with remaining Cadbury eggs.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool before eating.
Category: dessert, gluten-free, dairy-freeMethod: OvenCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free