- 4 cups cereal (I used One Degree Organics sprouted honey o’s but you could used puffed rice, cheerios, or any somewhat puffed cereal!)
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 tsp salt if peanut butter isn’t salted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips melted with 1 tsp coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, pour in cereal.
- In a saucepan, add peanut butter, honey, coconut oil and salt. Heat over medium until warmed through, about two minutes.
- Turn off heat and add vanilla.
- Pour over top of cereal and mix until very well coated.
- Press into 8×8 pan, VERY tightly. Wet your hand and press down until compacted completely.
- Drizzle melted chocolate overtop and place in freezer for at least 1 hour before eating.
- Store in freezer. Let sit at room temp for 5 minutes before cutting.
Category: dessertMethod: no-bakeCuisine: American