Healthy Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding is a wonderful option for breakfast, dessert, or snacking! Made with just six ingredients, this is an easy recipe that requires just 10 minutes to make.
- In a bowl, mix together chia seeds, cocoa powder and salt.
- With a whisk, stir in almond milk, maple syrup and vanilla. Whisk until well combined.
- Place in refrigerator for one hour, then stir. Then let sit at least two hours or overnight.
- When ready to eat, add a splash of almond milk and stir.
- Add any toppings that you desire! We like banana and peanut butter.
- Category: breakfast, gluten-free
- Method: no-bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chia pudding, gluten-free breakfast, healthy breakfast