- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- pinch salt
- 1 cup almond milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- In a bowl, mix together chia seeds, cocoa powder and salt.
- With a whisk, stir in almond milk, maple syrup and vanilla. Whisk until well combined.
- Place in refrigerator for one hour, then stir. Then let sit at least two hours or overnight.
- When ready to eat, add a splash of almond milk and stir.
- Add any toppings that you desire! We like banana and peanut butter.
Category: breakfast, gluten-freeMethod: no-bakeCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free