- Preheat oven to 350F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk the egg, almond butter, coconut oil, coconut sugar, and vanilla together until smooth.
- In a small bowl, stir together the oat flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chunks.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop into balls and flatten down onto baking sheet. Place more chocolate chunks on top if desired.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden.
- Let cool at least 15 minutes before touching, or they will fall apart!
- Sprinkle with sea salt.
Category: cookies, snack, dessert, gluten-freeMethod: ovenCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free