- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a large bowl, mix almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Pour coconut oil into dry ingredients, followed by maple syrup, whisked egg, and vanilla.
- Stir until dough like consistency.
- Fold in chocolate.
- Place dough on parchment lined baking sheet and form into round shape. Flatten slightly into a disk.
- Cut into 6 equal pieces and separate on baking sheet.
- Bake for 18-25 minutes or until slightly golden brown. Keep an eye on them after 15 minutes.
- Let cool before eating.
* Keep an eye on these in the oven as the almond flour burns quickly.
- Category: dessert, breakfast, gluten-free, grain-free, paleo
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: gluten free scones, paleo scones, healthy scones, chocolate chip scones