- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 large mashed bananas (~1 cup mashed)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9×4 bread pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together oat flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk together mashed bananas and eggs. Then mix in peanut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into greased bread pan, top with more chocolate chips if desired, and bake for 38-42 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool 10 minutes before cutting.
Category: breakfast, gluten-free, breaddairy-free,Method: ovenCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free