- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a 9 x 14 sheet pan with parchment paper on the bottom and nonstick spray on the sides.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, maple syrup, oil, and vanilla.
- In a medium bowl, stir together almond flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and whisk until all combined.
- Pour into greased sheet pan and bake for 18-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cake cool while making frosting.
- In 30 second increments, melt chocolate chips and can of coconut cream together. Should take around 1 minute. Stir in vanilla.
- Frost cake once it has cooled. Optional top with powdered sugar.
Category: dessert, gluten-free, dairy-freeMethod: ovenCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free