These healthy chocolate truffles are a delicious chocolate dessert that are rich and fudgy, but still very healthy. They are made with simple and nutritious ingredients, are gluten free, dairy free, and refined sugar free. Perfect for holiday baking!
- In a medium saucepan, melt coconut oil, coconut cream, and almond butter over low heat. Just enough for oil to melt! Too much longer and almond butter will burn.
- Turn off heat and stir in cocoa powder, vanilla, coconut sugar, and salt.
- Chill in refrigerator/freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Roll into balls and coat in more coconut sugar or melted chocolate chips.
- Store in fridge or freezer.
- Category: gluten-free, dessert, dairy-free
Keywords: healthy truffles, healthy dessert, gluten free, dairy free, truffles, holiday baking