- Preheat oven to 350F and grease 8-inch skillet with coconut oil or nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and coconut sugar. Whisk in almond butter and vanilla.
- In a small bowl, stir together almond flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir until all combined, batter will be thick.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Form batter into greased skillet, topping with more chocolate chips if desired.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. The less time, the more gooey it will be. Let rest 10 minutes before serving.
- Flake with sea salt and serve!
Category: dessert, gluten-free, dairy-freeMethod: ovenCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free