Healthy Espresso Cookie Dough is a delicious dessert full of rich, creamy cookie dough flavor. This no-bake vegan recipe uses only seven ingredients and is perfect for any palate.
- 1/2 cup cashew butter or almond butter
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp espresso powder or instant coffee
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup smalls chunks chopped chocolate bar (with more for drizzling on top)
- sea salt for sprinkling on top
- In a large bowl, combine cashew butter, maple syrup, almond flour, espresso powder, and vanilla.
- Stir in chopped chocolate. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Roll into balls and drizzle with chocolate and sea salt.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Store in fridge.
- Category: dessert, snack, gluten-free
- Method: no-bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan snacks, espresso truffles, healthy espresso treats, healthy vegan snacks, espresso dessert