- Preheat oven to 170F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Clean fruit, cut off stems, and place in food processor. Process until smooth.
- Transfer to small saucepan and add honey, lemon juice, and vanilla. Heat over medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- After 10 minutes, pour onto baking sheet and smooth until even. Does not have to go all the way to the edges of baking sheet, but you want it fairly thin.
- Bake for 4 hours or until no longer sticky to the touch.
- Let cool completely before cutting into strips and rolling. Store at room temperature.
- Category: dessert, snack, dairy-free
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: homemade fruit roll ups, fruit roll up, homemade gummies, fruit rollup,