Healthy Funfetti Cookies are a sweet treat that are equally as cute as they are delicious! They’re made using almond flour, maple syrup, and cashew butter for a healthy twist, and they require just 10 minutes of prep time!
- 1 3/4 cups almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup cashew butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp almond extract (what gives it cake batter flavor)
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- more sprinkles on top
- Preheat oven to 350F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together all dry ingredients and set aside.
- In another bowl, mix together wet ingredients.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together and stir until combined. Store dough in fridge for 30 minutes to chill.
- Add in the sprinkles, roll into balls using wet hands if dough is sticky, and flatten slightly onto baking sheet. Bake for 13-15 minutes or until fully cooked through.
- While they are cooling, mix together powdered sugar, water, and vanilla. Once cookies have cooled completely, frost them and add more sprinkles.
- Store in fridge.
- Category: gluten-free, dessert
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gluten-free cookies, cookies, cake batter cookies, healthy cookies