- Preheat oven to 325F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add almond flour, coconut flour baking soda, and salt to a medium bowl
- Mix together egg, honey, coconut oil, almond extract, and vanilla extract in a large bowl
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix to combine
- Mix until a ball forms.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and chill in fridge for 30 minutes to prevent sticking when rolling.
- Roll dough about 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick and use linzer cookie cutters to cut half with a hole in the center and half with full centers. Alternatively, use a mason jar lid and cut little hearts, stars, or circles into the top of half.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes. Watch cookies closely – they burn quickly! Let cool.
- Once cool, top all cookies with powdered sugar.
- Add 1 tsp jam to the full cookies and place the cookies with the hole on top of the cookies with jam.
- Serve! Do not close in airtight container, just loosely cover with foil on a plate or do not cover at all. They will get soggy if so.