Healthy Granola Bars are an easy snack loaded with peanut butter, almonds, honey, and oats. Made with no refined sugar and packing a protein punch, these healthy no-bake bars are perfect for kids and adults!
- Line an 8×8 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Combine oats, almonds, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl – stir to combine.
- In small saucepan, combine coconut oil, peanut butter, honey, and vanilla until warmed through and coconut oil has melted.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir to combine. Let mixture rest for 30 minutes before adding chocolate chips so they don’t melt. Then add chocolate and raisins.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and press down firmly with bottom of spatula.
- Cover and refrigerate least 2 hours or overnight, I prefer overnight! Use a knife to cut into desired sizes.
- Keep them in the fridge or freezer.
- Category: snacks
- Cuisine: Snack
Keywords: granola bars, gluten-free, snacks, bars