- 1lb ground turkey (I prefer 93/7 lean)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 large red onion
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs or almond flour
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Tzatziki Recipe (cut in half)
- In a large bowl, add ground turkey and minced garlic.
- Grate 1/4 red onion into turkey, alternatively chop red onion very small.
- Add egg, breadcrumbs, dill, oregano, salt, and pepper. Mix until just combined, I use my hands.
- Form into 14 meatballs.
- Heat sauce pan with olive oil over medium heat. Once hot, add meatballs and cook for 7-8 minutes, turning every constantly to ensure even cooking on all sides. Once meatballs reach 165F they are done.
- While meatballs are cooking, make Tzatziki.
- Serve over rice!
Category: dinner, lunch, meal-prep, gluten-freeMethod: ovenCuisine: GreekDiet: Gluten Free