- 1.5 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 eggs + 1 egg yolk
- 3/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice (about 4 large lemons)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp coconut flour, sifted
- Preheat oven to 350F and line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper or nonstick spray.
- In a bowl, mix together all of your crust ingredients until well combined.
- Press into the bottom of the 8×8 baking dish and bake for 15 minutes.
- While crust is baking, whisk together all filling ingredients, adding sifted coconut flour last. Whisk until all clumps are gone.
- Once crust comes out of the oven, pour filling immediately on top.
- Lower oven temp to 325F and bake for 20-22 minutes or until filling is set. A little jiggle is ok!
- Let cool at room temperature for 30 minutes then transfer to fridge for at least 3 hours.
- Add powdered sugar (not paleo, but delicious) and cut and serve!
*Notes for storing in post.