- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2–3 tbsp almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease an 8×8 pan with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, coconut oil, honey, and vanilla. Add in lemon zest and lemon juice.
- In a small bowl, stir together almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir until combined.
- Fold in blueberries until evenly dispersed. Pour into greased pan.
- Make crumble by stirring together all ingredients in a small bowl. Sprinkle evenly over top of unbaked lemon blueberry dough.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until center comes out clean with toothpick.
- Make glaze by whisking ingredients together.
- Once cake is cooked, drizzle glaze on top.
- Store on counter for 3-4 days.