- 2 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour or arrowroot starch
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- optional: lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9 inch cake pan. I also parchment line the bottom.
- In a medium bowl, mix together almond flour, tapioca flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, honey, olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, and vanilla until well combined.
- Add flour mixture into wet in increments, and stir until well combined. Once fully mixed, pour into greased cake pan.
- Bake for 28-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let cool.
- Make glaze by whisking together glaze ingredients. Let cool completely before glazing.
Category: dessert, lemon, gluten-free, dairy-freeMethod: bakeCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free