- Preheat oven to 350F and grease mini muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, stir together oat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg, maple syrup, vanilla, lemon juice, and almond milk.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and whisk until well combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips. Using a cookie scoop, divide evenly into 24 mini muffin tins.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Category: breakfast, gluten-free, dairy-free, snackMethod: ovenCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free