- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups quick oats
- melted chocolate for drizzling (1 tsp coconut oil with 1/2 cup chocolate chips melted in 30 second increments in microwave)
- In a large sauce pan, heat peanut butter, coconut oil, and cocoa powder over medium heat.
- Once melted, turn off heat and add in honey and vanilla.
- Stir in oats. Let batter chill in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Form into cookie shape and drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Place in fridge for 1 hour before eating.
Category: dessert, gluten-free, snackMethod: no bakeCuisine: american