Made with less than 10 ingredients and require just a few minutes of hands-on time, these healthy no bake oatmeal cookies are perfect for meal prep! They are gluten free, healthy enough to be eaten for breakfast or perfect as an afternoon snack.
- In a large sauce pan, heat peanut butter, coconut oil, and cocoa powder over medium heat.
- Once melted, turn off heat and add in honey and vanilla.
- Stir in oats. Let batter chill in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Form into cookie shape and drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Place in fridge for 1 hour before eating.
- Category: dessert, gluten-free, snack
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: no bake cookies, no bake, healthy cookies, healthy snacks