- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1.5 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a cast iron skillet (can also make in an 8×8 pan but may need to adjust baking time)
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a small bowl, whisk egg, coconut sugar, coconut oil, and vanilla.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir till combined.
- Fold in oats.
- Stir in chocolate chips and raisins.
- Pour into greased skillet and bake for 18-20 minutes or until toothpick comes out of center clean.
- Enjoy! Store covered on counter for up to 5 days.
Category: dessert, whole wheat, cookie