Healthy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies are a quick and easy option that everyone will love, including the kiddos! These treats are made using rolled oats and coconut sugar and are the perfect melt-in-your-mouth dessert.
- Preheat oven to 350F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix together oats, almond flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, cream together coconut sugar and butter. Whisk in egg. Then add vanilla.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until very well combined.
- Add in chocolate chips and raisins.
- Roll into balls and flatten onto baking sheet. Bake for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool completely before eating so they can set.
- Store on counter in airtight container or in fridge.
- Category: dessert, gluten-free
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gluten-free oatmeal raisin cookies, oatmeal raisin cookies, healthy oatmeal raisin cookies, healthy cookies