- 1.5 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare an 8×8 inch pan with grease or parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix together almond flour, coconut flour, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla, and salt until well combined. Press into bottom of pan.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until slightly golden brown.
- Let crust cool completely.
- In a saucepan, heat coconut oil, coconut sugar, maple syrup, and vanilla until boiling (about 3-4 minutes), stirring consistently.
- Once boiling, constantly stir and let bubble for two minutes and then turn off heat. Cooking longer will result in burnt sugar, but sugar should be starting to thicken.
- Stir in almond milk and pecans.
- Pour mixture over cooled crust and bake in oven for 20-22 minutes.
- Let cool on counter for 15 minutes and then in the fridge for at least two hours before serving or cutting.
- Store in fridge
Category: dessert, holiday, gluten-free, dairy-freeMethod: stovetop, ovenCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free