- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1.5 lb raw chicken breasts, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 1 small head broccoli, chopped into small florets
- 20 oz can pineapple chunks
- Sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice (from can with chunks)
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce (tamari if GF)
- 1.5 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp arrowroot powder (or cornstarch)
- In a large pan, heat 1 tbsp avocado oil. Add diced chicken and cook for 7-8 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from pan and drain any excess liquid.
- In same pan, add other tbsp of avocado oil and onion, peppers, and broccoli. Let cook for another 7-8 minutes or until beginning to soften.
- Meanwhile, make sauce by whisking together all sauce ingredients.
- When veggies are ready, add chicken back to pan, along with sauce and pineapple chunks.
- Let cook over medium heat for 5-6 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
- Serve over rice and sprinkle with sesame seeds! Enjoy.
Category: dinner, lunch, meal-prep, gluten-freeMethod: stovetopCuisine: American