- 3lbs red or yukon gold potatoes, cubed
- 3 stalk celery, diced
- 1/3 cup finely chopped white onion
- 4 eggs, hard boiled
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup relish or chopped pickles
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika (I prefer smoked)
- In a large pot, add potatoes and enough water to cover them.
- Bring to a boil, then cook 7-9 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
- Drain potatoes, and let them cool for at least 30 minutes.
- Prepare celery and onions by chopping, along with chopping up hard boiled eggs into small pieces.
- Whisk together greek yogurt, mayo, apple cider vinegar, dijon mustard, and relish.
- Add in dill, salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add cooled potatoes back to pot, adding in celery, onion, and eggs. Pour dressing over top and toss lightly to coat, careful not to smush the potatoes.
- Let chill in refrigerator for at least 1 hour before eating.
Category: dinner, lunch, meal-prep, gluten-freeMethod: stovetopCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free