- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 small banana
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 2 scoop vanilla protein powder (60g)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup almond milk
- In a blender, add ingredients in order as listed.
- Blend until completely smooth and there are no chunks/grittiness. Scrape down sides as needed.
- Let batter rest for 5 minutes to allow it to thicken.
- Using 1/4 cup scoop, pour onto heated pan. Cook over medium heat about 3-4 minutes each side. Slow cooking these will result in fluffy, fully cooked pancakes.
Category: gluten-free, breakfast, snacksMethod: stovetopCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free