- Preheat oven to 350F and line muffin tin with liners and nonstick spray. I do both to prevent sticking.
- In a large bowl, mash two bananas. Whisk in two eggs, pumpkin puree, coconut sugar, coconut oil and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, stir together whole wheat flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir to combine. Add any optional chocolate chips or nuts.
- Divide into muffin tin and bake for 26-28 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Category: muffin, breakfast, pumpkin, dessert, snack, dairy-freeMethod: ovenCuisine: American