A classic pumpkin bread, made healthier! This version of my healthy pumpkin bread uses white whole wheat flour as a base and is lightly sweetened with maple syrup. It’s completely dairy free, nut free, and refined sugar free.
- Preheat oven to 350F and line bread loaf pan (I used 8×4) with non-stick spray and parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, oil, and maple syrup.
- Add in pumpkin puree and vanilla. Set aside.
- In a smaller bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir until combined.
- Stir in any mix-ins that are desired, saving a few to sprinkle on top before baking.
- Pour into greased baking dish and place in oven.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Category: nut-free, snack, breakfast
- Method: bake
Keywords: pumpkin bread, whole wheat pumpkin bread, healthy pumpkin recipes, healthy pumpkin bread