- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare loaf pan with parchment paper or nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs.
- Add pumpkin, greek yogurt, honey and vanilla and stir till combined.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, oat flour, baking soda, spices, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir till combined. Stir in chocolate, saving a few chips for the top.
- Bake in oven for 45-50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. May need to cover with aluminum foil to prevent top from browning.
Category: gluten-free, breakfast, snack, dairy-free