This healthy pumpkin oat bread is naturally sweetened with honey, and has simple ingredients like from greek yogurt and oatmeal. This bread is fluffy and moist and can easily be made gluten free.
- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare loaf pan with parchment paper or nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs.
- Add pumpkin, greek yogurt, honey and vanilla and stir till combined.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, oat flour, baking soda, spices, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir till combined. Stir in chocolate, saving a few chips for the top.
- Bake in oven for 45-50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. May need to cover with aluminum foil to prevent top from browning.
- Category: gluten-free, breakfast, snack, dairy-free
Keywords: healthy pumpkin bread, pumpkin bread, healthy bread