- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1.5 cups whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup melted coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 375F and grease a 10 or 12 inch cast iron skillet, alternatively a 9×13 glass dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together oats, whole wheat flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Mix in melted coconut oil until crumbly and well combined.
- Pour half of the crisp mixture in the bottom of the skillet and press down.
- In a large bowl, mix together all pumpkin mixture ingredients.
- Pour all of pumpkin mixture on top of crisp mixture in pan, then top with remaining crisp mixture.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until it looks like it has firmed up. After taking out of oven, let stand 15 minutes to rest.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.