Healthy Reese’s Eggs are an all-natural, vegan alternative to the classic candy treats. This no-bake, foolproof recipe creates peanut butter eggs that are absolutely mouth watering. You’re about to have your new go-to dessert!
- In a bowl, mix together peanut butter, flour, and maple syrup.
- Form into egg shapes and place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil together while eggs are freezing.
- Dip each egg in melted chocolate until completely coated. Drizzle more chocolate on top if desired.
- Place in freezer for at least another 30 minutes. Store in fridge or freezer. Sprinkle with sea salt if desired.
- Category: dessert, snack, gluten-free
- Method: no-bake
Keywords: healthy dessert, healthy snacks, reeses eggs, homemade candy