- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup medjool dates, soaked in warm water for 30 minutes
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toast coconut for 5 minutes or until slightly golden brown.
- While coconut is toasting, place cashews in food processor and blend until finely ground.
- Add in coconut and dates to food processor and blend until very well combined.
- Roll into balls and flatten onto baking sheet. Using a straw or chopstick, poke a hole in the center of the flattened dough.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes. While freezing, melt chocolate and coconut oil together in microwave.
- Dip the bottom of the samoas in the melted chocolate using a fork to lower it into the chocolate. Then drizzle more on top for design. Sprinkle with sea salt if desired.
- Let sit in freezer for 30 minutes before eating. Store in fridge or freezer.
Category: gluten-free, dessertMethod: no-bakeCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free