Healthy seven layer dip making all your football game snacking dreams come true! This simple recipe is loaded with healthy ingredients like Greek yogurt instead of sour cream, fresh beans instead of refried, and fresh vegetables!
- 1 – 15oz can black beans
- 1/2 cup cilantro – divided
- 1 3/4 cups salsa – divided
- Homemade taco seasoning
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 lime
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup diced green onion
- Drain and rinse beans.
- Place them into a bowl and mash them up with a fork or potato masher until they lose their shape.
- Add in 1/4 cup cilantro, 1/4 salsa, and taco seasoning and mash more. It’s okay to have some chunks.
- Layer into bottom of dish with spoon.
- Spoon in the Greek yogurt layer next.
- Then pour in the remainder of the salsa for the next layer.
- Make the guacamole layer by mashing two avocados with a potato masher or fork.
- Add in the juice of one lime, the rest of the cilantro, and 1/4 tsp salt.
- Pile it on top of the salsa.
- Add the shredded lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and green onion on top.
- Refrigerate or serve! Stays good in the fridge for 24 hours, until the avocado turns brown. We still ate the rest of ours for the remainder of the week!
- Category: snacks
Keywords: superbowl snacks, healthy snacks, gameday snacks, superbowl dip, healthy appetizers