Need a delicious chocolatey dessert that will satisfy cravings and leave you feeling full of joy? Make Healthy S’mores Bars! They’re incredibly easy and they taste just like the real campfire-toasted deal.
- 1 cup chocolate chips (plus handful for very top layer)
- 1.5 cups mini marshmallows
- 3 graham crackers, crumbled.
- Preheat oven to 375F and line bread pan (I used 8×4) with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix together almond flour, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt until well combined.
- Form into bottom of bread pan. Bake for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool. Turn oven down to 350F.
- After crust has cooled at least 15 minutes, add chocolate chips in an even layer. Then add marshmallows and graham crackers on top. Sprinkle top layer with a few more chocolate chips.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown. Take out of oven.
- Let cool for 30 minutes before placing in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Store on counter or in fridge.
- Category: dessert, gluten-free
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: s'mores dessert, gluten-free dessert, gluten free s'mores, healthy s'mores