- 4 cups dried pasta, I used brown rice fusilli
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup sliced grape tomatoes
- 3 (4oz) cans tuna, drained
- 1/3 nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding peas last 4 minutes of cooking. Drain and rinse with cold water, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add carrots, celery, tomatoes, and tuna.
- In a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, mayo, vinegar, mustard, garlic, dill, salt and pepper.
- Add pasta to veggie/tuna bowl, then add dressing over top. Stir until well combined and completely coated.
- Serve! Store in fridge up to 5 days.
Category: dinner, lunch, meal-prep, gluten-freeMethod: stovetopCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free