- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt (2% is recommended)
- 1 cup english cucumber, deseeded + diced very small.
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped dill
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Placed diced cucumber with a sprinkle of salt in a bowl and let sit for 10 minutes to release any extra moisture.
- Meanwhile, mix together yogurt, lemon juice, dill, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Drain cucumber, then add it in and stir to combine. Taste and add any additional salt or pepper.
Category: dinner, sauceMethod: mixCuisine: GreekDiet: Gluten Free