Need a healthy morning bite, mid-day snack, or post-dinner dessert? Healthy Zucchini Muffins are the perfect choice! Made with oat flour, grated zucchini, and even applesauce, these are a great satisfying treat.
- Preheat oven to 350F and line muffin tin with muffin liners. I also spray muffin liners with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, combine oat flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, applesauce, and oil. Add in maple syrup and vanilla. Whisk till well combined.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir until combined, not overmixing.
- Gently fold in in zucchini and chocolate chips.
- Scoop into muffin liners and bake 20-22 minutes.
- Let cool at least 15 minutes before eating. Store on counter.
- Category: breakfast, snack, gluten-free
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gluten-free muffins, zucchini muffins, healthy zucchini muffins, healthy summer recipes, easy muffin recipes