- 3 cups chocolate chips or chopped chocolate bars
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup each crushed pretzels, m&ms, mini marshmallows, shredded coconut, chopped almonds, granola, and any other add-ins you want.
- Flake salt
- In a microwave safe dish, melt the chocolate with the coconut oil in 30 second increments until completely melted.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Pour melted chocolate onto sheet and spread evenly. It doesn’t have to go all the way to the edges, depending on how thick you want your bark.
- Sprinkle toppings evenly over top.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before sprinkling with flake salt and breaking into pieces. Store in fridge or freezer!
Category: snacks, dessert, gluten-free, veganMethod: no-bakeCuisine: American