- 1 lb broccoli, chopped small (roughly 2 medium heads)
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 6 slices cooked turkey bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt (I used 0%)
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Pour broccoli into a large mixing bowl.
- Add onion, sunflower seeds, raisins, and chopped turkey bacon.
- In a small bowl, mix together the remainder of the ingredients. This will make the dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the bowl with the broccoli and other ingredients.
- Stir really well, coating each piece in dressing.
- Let sit in fridge at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Keep in fridge for up to 5 days.
Category: sides, holiday, gluten-free, dinnerMethod: no-bakeCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free