- 2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Stonyfield Organic Vanilla Yogurt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup Stonyfield Organic Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9×4 loaf pan.
- In a bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk two eggs. Mix in yogurt, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla. Whisk till combined.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet, mixing until all incorporated. Then stir in chopped pecans.
- Prepare the swirl mixture by mixing together cinnamon and sugar.
- Pour half of the batter into the loaf pan, then sprinkle with half of the cinnamon sugar mixture. Pour the remaining batter on top and then top with the rest of the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- While cooling, mix together glaze ingredients. Once bread is completely cooled, cover in glaze and optionally top with more pecans.