- 2lb yukon potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 large head cauliflower (about 2.5 lbs), cut into florets.
- 2 cups chicken broth (veggie also works)
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup butter (or ghee)
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- pinch smoked paprika
- In a large sauce pot or dutch oven, add potatoes, cauliflower, and chicken broth.
- Stir in garlic and rosemary sprigs.
- Simmer over medium heat for 20 minutes or until fork tender.
- Turn off heat and take out rosemary sprigs (leaves will fall off) and discard. Let cool for about 15 minutes.
- Add in butter, Greek yogurt, salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Mash using potato masher or hand mixer, I used a combination of both for creamy potatoes.
Category: holiday, dinner, side dishMethod: ovenCuisine: American