Matcha Blender Muffins are a simple, healthy snack that can easily be made gluten-free or vegan. Made with oats, matcha powder, bananas, and maple syrup, these delicious treats pack a nutritious punch.
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a muffin tin with muffin liners, then spray with non stick spray. Both steps are necessary unless you have silicone muffin liners.
- Add all of your ingredients to the blender, starting with the dry and working your way down the list.
- Blend until combined. You want a very smooth batter, but don’t over blend or your muffins will deflate. Use a spoon to make sure all areas are mixed in.
- Stir in 1/3 cup almond milk.
- Pour into lined + greased muffin tins, and then add sliced almonds on top.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Store at room temperature for up to two days, or fridge for up to one week.
- Category: breakfast, gluten-free
- Method: blender, oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: matcha muffins, blender muffins, matcha baked goods, gluten-free