- 1.5 cups rolled oats
- 2 tbsp matcha powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 large bananas
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a muffin tin with muffin liners, then spray with non stick spray. Both steps are necessary unless you have silicone muffin liners.
- Add all of your ingredients to the blender, starting with the dry and working your way down the list.
- Blend until combined. You want a very smooth batter, but don’t over blend or your muffins will deflate. Use a spoon to make sure all areas are mixed in.
- Stir in 1/3 cup almond milk.
- Pour into lined + greased muffin tins, and then add sliced almonds on top.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Store at room temperature for up to two days, or fridge for up to one week.
Category: breakfast, gluten-freeMethod: blender, ovenCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free