- 2 cups dry pearl couscous (Israeli)
- 2 15oz cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 cup English cucumber, diced
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- zest of 1 lemon
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Cook couscous according to package directions. Once ready, let cool at least 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, add chickpeas, parsley, red pepper, cucumber, almonds, and raisins.
- Add couscous to bowl with veggies.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients. Pour overtop of couscous.
- Mix until everything is well combined and enjoy!
- Store in fridge for up to one week.
Category: dinner, lunch, side dish, meal prep, vegan, dairy-freeCuisine: Moroccan