These no-bake chocolate peanut butter bars are super easy and healthy dessert made from four gluten-free and vegan simple ingredients like peanut butter, oatmeal, maple syrup, and chocolate chips. They taste like a Reese’s peanut butter cup but made healthier!
- 1 cup salted peanut butter (if not salted, add in a pinch)
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 3/4 cup oat flour certified gluten-free (1 cup almond flour also works here)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- In a medium bowl, mix together peanut butter, maple syrup, and oat flour until well combined.
- Press mixture into an 8×8 dish.
- Pour chocolate chips and remaining peanut butter into a microwave safe dish and microwave on 30 second increments until chips are melted.
- Pour melted chocolate peanut butter mixture over peanut butter base.
- Place in freezer for one hour, then cut and serve.
- Store in fridge or freezer!
- Category: dessert, snack
Keywords: no bake peanut butter bars, no bake chocolate peanut butter bars